Our school colours are blue, grey and white, and we request that children come to school wearing clothes of these colours only.
Our uniform consists of;
- grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirts, grey pinafore dresses
- pale blue and white checked summer dresses/playsuits
- white shirts
- royal blue cardigans, sweatshirts
- plain grey socks, plain white socks, plain grey tights
- hairclips and hairbands should be plain and non-decorative and blue in colour
- safe and sensible shoes, which must be black, no trainers, open toed sandals or boots
- PE kit consist of a blue t-shirt and white shorts, tracksuit bottoms for the colder months, and a pair of trainers.
Please note that the royal blue school fleece jackets are considered to be for outside wear rather than in the classroom.
Our Nursery children are invited to wear a navy blue polo shirt with school logo alongside their own clothes but this is optional. Nursery polo shirts are available from Threads and Treads.